Thread: Trading Furniture

Bfahfip

Default Trading Furniture

I like to control my environment for trading as much as possible, and I like things to be as comfortable and functional as possible. I am thinking about this as my new trading Chair, here are the features:

Full ergonomic adjustability will accommodate any size user
    4 speaker Surround Sound by Bose (100 watts)
    Panoramic Viewing via Dual 21” flat screens with Vibration isolation construction
    Patented C-spine workstation configuration frees up space in front of the user
    Reclining foot and leg-rest support and elevate the lower legs, improving circulation
    Fully adjustable armrests with full neoprene support surfaces for the user result in improved mouse and keyboard use with less injury
    Aircraft Aluminum frame with durable powder-coat finish ensure top quality construction
    Ergonomic chair features memory foam cushioning with gel cell inserts

I like to control my environment for trading as much as possible, and I like things to be as comfortable and functional as possible. I am thinking about this as my new trading Chair, here are the features:

Full ergonomic adjustability will accommodate any size user
    4 speaker Surround Sound by Bose (100 watts)
    Panoramic Viewing via Dual 21” flat screens with Vibration isolation construction
    Patented C-spine workstation configuration frees up space in front of the user
    Reclining foot and leg-rest support and elevate the lower legs, improving circulation
    Fully adjustable armrests with full neoprene support surfaces for the user result in improved mouse and keyboard use with less injury
    Aircraft Aluminum frame with durable powder-coat finish ensure top quality construction
    Ergonomic chair features memory foam cushioning with gel cell inserts
    Blainegoack

Didn't see a price. Is this actually on the market yet?
    Sales guy says $6k, I am not going to be a buyer. Interesting though

Sales guy says $6k, I am not going to be a buyer. Interesting though
    I'll keep it in mind for our remodel 'next year'. [Seems like 'next year' is a permanent date for that project.] 8)
    BobbyGaylo

Or, set some of these up in light-industrial space and rent them by the hour, day, week, or month.
    Now there's a franchise business waiting to happen. :idea: