Thread: Stockaholics 2017 Daily Stock Pick Challenge Winners

AimeeDract

Each round will consist of up to 5 trading days (so in other words 5 days worth of picks). However, it will be a done on a best of 5 series, so the participant who wins the first 3 daily challenges over their opponent wins that round and advances to the next round. Originally I was thinking of just simply using the total ROI of the members picks during the 5 days stretch, but I think using daily wins to decide the winners will be used in this exercise.
    AlbaMcGarr

Default Stockaholics 2017 Daily Stock Pick Challenge Winners

We will be using 1 thread for the duration of this test tournament.

You are simply posting your pick and direction (long or short) for each day as you normally do on the daily challenge threads here on this thread.

So, right now you can post up your pick and direction for Monday's challenge that will kick off the tournament at the market open on Monday morning.

If you guys have any comments or questions about anything here pertaining to this new tournament idea please chime in here! This thread will be used for all discussions regarding the tournament.
    AgnesNimmo

actually no. this tournament will be running completely independent from the normal daily challenge thread. so the picks that you make in here on this tournament thread will be different (or they could be the same if you choose to have the same picks, that's up to you guys) than from the normal daily picks thread. hope that made sense haha. if not let me know!
    ??????755213

Remember this is a best of 5 series match up so the first member to get 3 daily victories over their opponent will advance to the next round.

Here is the link to the overall daily challenge tournament bracket if anyone is ever looking around for that link.

Click the button below to view the Daily Stock Pick Challenge Tournament bracket-

I guess we won't need to use a league generator after all.

I know I said I didn't want to use yet another spreadsheet for this idea, but I couldn't help myself lol. After all I'm the so-called "spreadsheet maniac" as one person put it on another thread the other month. Couldn't disagree with that haha.

So anyway, I've just finished setting up a fully functioning spreadsheet that I was working on since late last night which will do exactly what any league generator would do for us.

We'll have a members head-to-head match up schedule on one tab, an overall members standings on another, and finally individual members schedules and results on the other.