Thread: GM?

Default GM?

hey everyone, i recently started reading threads on this forum and finally decided to post..

I realized there isnt a thread about GM, what are your thoughts??

I don't think we'll see the kind of careless selling of GM stock by the government as we see with Citigroup as they have a lot of interest in having this be a success considering the criticism and hype centered around this offering.
    Amachsu

. I like the stock, GM has eliminated a large amount of weak dealers and strengthened its dealer network, eliminated GMAC and now has General Motors Financial (formerly AmeriCredit), they've eliminated their excess brands and strengthened the four that it kept (Chevy has come out with critically acclaimed cars such as the Malibu and the Cruze and also has a lot of interest in its Volt and Cadillac is leading the way in YTD sales in the luxury segment with its CTS and new SRX crossover) and then there are its partnerships in China that are considered to be very valuable.
    anaeseGaf

There's a lot riding on GM this time around and I don't think we'll see the same mistakes be made as over the last 30 years. I know there will be a lot of people who still hate GM and will make arguments of why they will fail but I'm a believer, at least in the short to intermediate term.
    amick24erugs

I think the government will back up GM no matter what.

It is probably a good investment.

Thanks for bringing it up. I think it is worth researching.