I am new to posting in here so I apologize if I have not read through the hundreds if not thousands of other posts and comments.

I am looking to find out if anyone has created an excel sheet that has the following series of information ( I have found one showing the RSI, Bollinger bands and CCI) in excel, but I am looking to find out if it is possible to find the the patterns created and identified by thepatternsite.com , with the ability to use with additional indicators a conditional format to buy or sell based off additional conditions.

Basically what I'm looking for is something I can't get out of my head which I posted on linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/break...spock-articles

I want to trade, but I don't feel comfortable trading, until I can backtest my theory of different ifs, ands, ors, and/or buts concept effectively.

Perhaps I am just being lazy and not wanting to put in the time to reverify what I know by learning how to code (how long does this really take to learn effectively?), and prove my strategy to be effective without major losses then able to produce a template that becomes an autobot for me to buy and sell based upon pre-conditioned requirements I have established?