Thread: Feeling you are all great and superior makes you so

Default Feeling you are all great and superior makes you so

It is a scientific fact that who you are is your brain and all of your thoughts and emotions. Therefore, if you have the thoughts and feelings that you are all great, special, and superior, then it is a scientific fact that this makes you all great, special, and superior. But when it comes to something that can be scientifically proven false such as you thinking that you are some alien from another planet, then that would obviously be false. But when it comes to things such as personal opinions about yourself and such, then it would be a scientific fact that whatever personal opinion you have about yourself that cannot be scientifically proven false, then that personal opinion holds true for you and makes you that person.

It is a scientific fact that who you are is your brain and all of your thoughts and emotions. Therefore, if you have the thoughts and feelings that you are all great, special, and superior, then it is a scientific fact that this makes you all great, special, and superior. But when it comes to something that can be scientifically proven false such as you thinking that you are some alien from another planet, then that would obviously be false. But when it comes to things such as personal opinions about yourself and such, then it would be a scientific fact that whatever personal opinion you have about yourself that cannot be scientifically proven false, then that personal opinion holds true for you and makes you that person.
    Billieusera

Aside from there being no outside scientific evidence to back up what I'm saying, you must have some reason to not believe what I'm saying. Therefore, what is that reason?

Even if you were someone who did bad deeds, based on my reasonings, you would still be all great and special if you think you are. I know that I am just talking here with no scientific evidence to back any of it up (aside from the scientific fact that who you are as a person is your brain and that I have based all my arguments on that scientific fact alone), but we can still at least argue about this anyway even without such evidence.