Thread: GMO General Moly

AlfredShedy

Default GMO General Moly

I took this pullback today in GMO for a time to start loading the boat again. I bought 500 at $8.51 today(i know i didn't get it at the bottom today but close) and will buy more if it dips below $6, which I doubt it will but its fine with me if it does. This is going to be a huge molybdenum mining company in the future, they start mining in the first part of 2009-thats not that far way. I think you should take a look at it and do some dd, I think there is money to be made on this soon.

The rate cuts tomorrow should help push molybdenum prices higher in the future as well as demand heating up . There was no reason for gmo to pull back at all during this crisis other than profit taking in the commodities. Look for this to regain momentum soon. The next run should be over 12+.
    Allie07P71

Also, institutional holders own 55% of the shares outstanding.

I agreed. Bought another block today at 7.70. If it goes near or in the 6's - - I'll be buying more. Besides the points you have raised, the price of moly has continued to go higher throughout this financial mess.