While the technical trigger helps us find stocks most likely to move higher, "Alpha Trigger #2" ensures that the underlying company has solid financials and enough resources to keep its business growing.

Unlike earnings and other financial data, the second trigger can't be easily manipulated by accountants. It's a crucial indicator of success, and is a favorite of legendary conservative investors like Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch. The indicator can tell us if a company is likely to buy back stock, increase its dividend or invest in new growth opportunities.

Based on my experience and the system's performance so far, I'm confident the Alpha Score will continue to find big winners. In fact, there are currently five stocks in our portfolios flashing extremely rare Alpha Scores of 185 or higher.

If you want to be able to consistently book double and triple-digit winners, it's important to have a system. And the system behind the Alpha Score is the most reliable I've seen so far. If you're interested in learning more, I've prepared a short presentation that pulls back the curtain on this secret indicator -- and even reveals the name and ticker symbol of the top stock flashing "buy" right now.

You can access it here, free of charge. But I urge you to check it out now. This video will come down soon.