Thread: EATR-Eastern Asteria, Inc.

Default EATR-Eastern Asteria, Inc.

Eastern Asteria, Inc., Formerly Winmax Trading Group, Inc., Changed Its Name to Support New Strategy

ORLANDO, FL -- May 20, 2010 -- Winmax
    Trading Group, Inc. (Winmax) (PINKSHEETS: WNMX) is pleased to announce that it has changed its name to "Eastern Asteria, Inc." and will be quoted under the symbol (PINKSHEETS: EATR).

The Company's new name became effective with the State of Florida on April 18, 2010 and was declared effective by FINRA, for trading purposes, on May 21, 2010.

President and CEO for Eastern Asteria, Gerald Sklar, commented, "We believe that this 'New Strategy' along with our recent activities will establish a significant transformation to the Company that will further increase shareholders' value. Our concentration will now be focused on bringing TheGemstore.com, into a top position for on-line jewelry and gem sales. These actions will create additional organic growth for the Company and build upon our existing revenue base. It is our intention to follow the same template that was used in the bnetTV.com Inc."

The Company has benefited greatly from the capitalization of bNET Communications, Inc., as stated in the Stakeholders conference call in April. As such, Eastern Asteria will be announcing its
    dividend date in the near future, and further the Company plans to retain an investment banking and/or brokerage house to help facilitate a stock repurchase program.

Further, the Company has paid the appropriate filing fees to the Pinksheets, LLC, to facilitate its increased transparency level on the Pinksheets OTC Disclosure and News Service. "We are allowing our current and interested stakeholders the respective transparency that is needed within the marketplace," said Gerald Sklar, President & CEO of Eastern Asteria, Inc.

Had a morning buy at .0005 and .0004 this morning (it was still WNMX) and neither got filled. Didnt get home till 10 minutes left in market and didnt want to get left out for news AH so I bit the bullet and bought in at .0008. I was hoping for dividend news AH but got this instead. It's a step in the right direction, might sell on a spike and buy back in before they announce dividend date, or it might be worth just holding on to. All depends on where it's headed. Harder to go much lower than .0008, so if i get stuck down at .0004 I'll hold on till they announce dividend.

Up 50% right now, cant decide if I should just hold over the weekend.
    Adbxbeu

You still playing this? I tried to pick some up at .0004 today without success. This just seems like one hell of a 40-60% flipper. I think I will leave a .0004 buy order to see if something ever comes of it.