Thread: What is best(cheapest) broker for penny stocks/day trading?

Default What is best(cheapest) broker for penny stocks/day trading?

I currently use scottrade but to buy with All or none could take forever and you usual dont get it and if you do not do it sometimes they will charge you seperatly each time to do an order. What is the cheapest broker out there and what is the differnce from a broke like e-trade or scottrade. I have found I am into more day trading and buying penny stocks (which scottrade charges more for!!!) so just any help would be great on what you guys prefer. Thank you

I prefer Zecco.com. The minimum deposit amount is $50. Each trade is only $4.50 (no matter how many shares you purchase, perfect for penny stocks).

You receive 10 free trades per month if you can maintain a minimum of $2500 in a combination of cash and equities. (stock value, IRA, etc.)

Trades are usually executed in 10-15 seconds or less, so don't let the cheap price fool you

HEY! Mary! What up beotch!!!!!! How dey hangin'? I missed u. Nobody else did. Just thought you'd wanna know.

Thanks Mary Kay and that 10-15 seconds is just the same as say a Scottrade or E-trade and I will be looking into that site further thanks again.

Be very careful when you look into comissions for trading penny stocks. Some brokers, like Tradeking have this greedy rule that they will take one penny for every share you trade under $2.00. In other words, if you bought 100000 shares, the commision would be $1000.00 to them!!!! In other words, never use Tradeking for penny stocks unless you want to give the majority of your profit to them. Various brokers have their advantages and disadvantages. Just be sure you read the fine print for commisions so you don't waste any time or money setting up an account with a broker that will suck you dry because of the type of stocks you want to trade.