Thread: MJNA - Medical Marijuana Stock?!?!!?!?

Default MJNA - Medical Marijuana Stock?!?!!?!?

Hello I was thinking about investing $1000 into MJNA, it is Medical Marijuana, Inc. It is currently trading at $0.24 The 52 week low is $0.10 and the 52 week high is $2.25 I have a very strong feeling this stock is going to surge up soon. Any advice you guys? Thanks
    asilinore52

thats a pretty cool stock according to msn its 52 week high was .70 cents that is definetly a growing industry as more and more states and countries are starting to make it available for medical purposes.

I wouldnt buy it right now though its been on a steady downtrend since its breakout so until you see it break this trend I wouldnt be buying see how when it has spiked up its been stopped by its resistance levels you could swing trade it by trying to buy at its support levels but that is very risky to swing trade a stock on a downtrend.

So wait for it to go through its resistance levels and then consider buying it. The best buying opportunity that i can see would be if it breaks through about 40 to 45 cents. Im going to research this some more and I will get back to you.

You might just buy a couple of ozs.instead and sell it for a higher return.

I kid, I kid.