Thread: Need advice on investing $21000...

Default Need advice on investing $21000...

I am a 25 year old single male. I just recieved $21000 from a settlement for a bad injury back when I was 15. I have messed with stocks a little bit over the years and am interested in investing the money but I wanted to get some suggestions. I want something that has lower risk but can earn the most money. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

It is very easy, just go to the Weekly Stock Picking Challenge in this forum, and watch what Wonder picks each week. On Monday of each week, place an order to enter at open whatever trade he has picked for the weekly contest, then, close the position at the close of the market on Friday of each week.

Had you done that all year this year, and had started with $21K, you would now have over $129K as of the end of the past week, (and you would be up another $12k week to date for this week).

Thanks for the info! Interesting to know if nothing else. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I've been kinda looking into municipal bonds and the symbol ACTHX.

Open an account and stay on the sidelines until this market bottoms again its going MUCH MUCH LOWER.