Thread: Aapl

ansleyerugs

Default Aapl

AAPL- right now its hit 261.93 with resistance around 262.
    Considering the introduction of the new iPod touch 4g (built in 2mp camera+mic on the back) [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLqI...ayer_embedded], I think AAPL will gain even more momentum until the September event.. just like the iPad launch.

I'm eyeing AAPL to hit a probable trough, then buy.

Anyone care to speculate?

I think I am attaching my chart of AAPL.... it appears to me the support line is the 30DMA and I am selling 250 puts.....
    antoniojc16

I think AAPL is a great long term buy, and is undervalued right now. They are changing and taking over the world. I'm not sure if it's great for a short term buy because of their rapid expansion and opening up new stores in Asia and Europe, and it might take a little while for revenues to catch up with expenses. But from what I understand, they are very controlled in their expansions.

They have a great marketing and timing strategy. For example, they created the ipad before the iphone, but they wanted to release the iphone first to get more attention and more loyal customers before putting the ipad on the market. Needless to say, this strategy worked great.

I'm right there with you. Stocks are getting cheap and I think they'll be a little cheaper tomorrow. Personally, I think investors are over-reacting and traders are capitalizing. I don't have the expertise nor am I confident to trade with the best of them, so I play the investor's game. I will be adding to my core positions throughout the next month...so long as nothing catastrophic is in the foreseeable future.