Thread: SVNT, Savient Pharmaceuticals

Default SVNT, Savient Pharmaceuticals

SVNT just popped on news. The FDA will be making a final decision on their gout drug, PEGLOTICASE, on August 1, 2009. Keeping this one on the radar.

This news is quite old, but I just want to add some words about medications for gout treatment in this topic. First of all, I must say that certain time ago I had gout on my foot and tried to treat it with various medications that were prescribed by different doctors. As the result, my health became much worse as I had various side effects such as nausea, drowsiness, abdominal pain and etc. as described here http://goutsigns.org/treatment/gout-...on-side-effect After that, I started to treat with various diets and I must say that they are much more effective. Thereby, I don't believe in a power of medications for such diseases.

Well it's a good thing SVNT went bankrupt then eh?

SVNT = SVNTQ the fifth letter being a Q always means the company is in bankruptcy.

Nevermind. Savient isn't traded anymore, they already sold assets and stock was deemed worthless.

But my guess, Elmers, you're here because you want people to visit your gout website? ....