Thread: Marijuana sector bounce alert thread

Danieloxisp

Default Marijuana sector bounce alert thread

Who here trades marijuana stocks? There's a good bunch of them I'll post them here let me know if I missed one. My favorites are MJNA, RFMK and HEMP but the others are good for bounces and rocked huge gains this year as well. I figure if we put our heads together we can catch the bounces on these since they pull 30% gains very frequently, basically on a weekly basis.

I wish I came to this forum sooner if I made this thread before the sector exploded with profits this thread would have been so much more helpful to traders. As for now many of these companies are accumulating and consolidating after their HUGE 1,000% runs but after they've loaded up they'll be back ascending towards enormous gains yet again.

Here it is my list of marijuana stocks, I'll be checking in weekly with bounce picks. Let me know if I missed any.

COIN
    HESG
    RFMK
    RIGH
    CBIS
    GRNH
    MJNA
    MDBX
    PHOT
    MWIP
    ERBB
    HEMP
    DanielZew

Yes we traded weed stocks. You are late to the party.

RFMK is a scam. There product is terrible and management only cares about selling shares.
    Danny Faf

Not actually, I'm just late to this forum. I've been on the marijuana sector since the 2010 legalization initiative.

And RFMK is very legit, their product was endorsed by Tommy Chong. They have been using the rest of their capital building a new line of vaporizers. It takes financing to build companies.

You shouldn't doubt this company it's going to blow up in everyones' face.

SKTO is a scam too!

http://promotionstocksecrets.com/sk3...am-since-srge/

But like Doodman said, who cares about these companies, they're all junk. Trade the tickers, don't buy companies. In fact, this is a rule for my trading room.