Thread: CLBN 65 million contract

Hybrid View

alisancho21

Default CLBN 65 million contract

Navajo Wind Energy Corp. (the "Company" and formerly Caliber Energy Inc.) (PINKSHEETS: CLBN) announces today that it has signed a wind turbine manufacturing supply agreement (the "Agreement") for the delivery and commissioning of 53 750 KW wind turbines to China Lao Gaixian Wind L.P., represented by PCA Wind Power OA Inc., for its 120.80 MW wind farm project in Liaoning Province, China (the "China Lao Gaixian Project").

Hardly any volume yesterday.

0.012 Previous Close
    0.00 Day High
    0.00 Day Low
    AndresNive

Navajo Wind Energy Corp. (the "Company" and formerly Caliber Energy Inc.) (PINKSHEETS: CLBN) announced today that it has completed its acquisition of First Wind Energy Systems, a company that specializes in community scale wind turbine systems. The acquisition of First Wind Energy Systems ("First Wind") brings smaller wind turbine expertise to Navajo Wind to enhance and expand its community wind power product and service offerings.

36M shares outstanding and 5M traded hands today. Explosive indeed! I hope you got some of that.

I came across this a couple days ago and got in at .019 yesterday for a 100k shares and can't believe the lack of attention for this play. One problem I see is the probably not getting the name change to Navajo Wind Energy as this company has bought and consolidated over the past 6 months in making the big move.