Thread: Fun little Experiment, taking a company public. Interested?

EvieClaudi

Default Fun little Experiment, taking a company public. Interested?

I'm curious to see if anyone is interested in helping me attempt to take a company public. The idea is just to get a feel of what these POS companies go through to become listed. I will be posting more info soon as I want to document this whole process. I'm not sure what the company is going to do yet but I'm sure we can think of something creative. If all these shitty companies that trade for pennies now can still get buyers I'm sure we can come up with a real idea to draw some attention.

In the mean time I'll be coming up with a list of paperwork we need to file as well as the legal issues behind raising money. The laws have changed thanks the JOBS act, so I need to do a little research yet and talk to a few attorneys. For now if you are interested in helping fill out paperwork/or be an officer let me know. Obviously I may send you some interview questions to see how serious you are. But come on lets have fun with this.

This is not an attempt at running a scam. This is purely to see how hard/easy it is to become public. Now if we can create a real company while working through it, then sweet. Otherwise we'll have a shell we can sell to someone looking for a reverse merger.

Let's take the forum public!

Plan initiated. Real Company, Real Revenue. Stay Tuned.

Sounds fun. Can I be Chief Strategy Officer?

Strategy #1: Make patents but change a couple of words, then sue companies for infringement. Settle out of court.