Thread: YRC Worldwide

DarciArgue

Default YRC Worldwide

3 months ago? You're up more than 100% and you won't pay yourself? Man the whole point of this game is to make money. You can always buy it back later. What about selling half at least?
    DarcyTomli

Yeah, it's been a great case of 'beginners luck!' But I've read speculation that YRCW could jump based on those Q2 results. That's why I'm hanging in there. But there's so much drama associated with that position it kills me. I was hoping to get more viewpoints based on the news stories about yrcw the last few weeks. Whattaya think?

Thanks for the replies!

Be a pig, but don't be a hog. Take some off, gamble on the rest for earnings. Good luck.

P.S. If you stop listening to drama/news and play the chart, you will have less emotional attachment and be able to sell for profit when you should.....
    CyrusM6038

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and to investing in general.

I've bought into YRCW about 3 months ago and man, has this one taken me for a roller coaster ride! Today it's taken quite a tumble on a new "underperform" review by Credit Suisse. Part of me wants to stick this one out, especially since they'll post their Q2 later this week. But I don't want to ride this thing to my death. What do you guys think?