Thread: Cmpcf

Andrewewdut

Default Cmpcf

Regulation SHO took effect January 3, 2005, and provides a regulatory framework governing short selling of securities. It was designed with the objective of simplifying and modernizing short sale regulation and providing controls where they are most needed. At the conclusion of each settlement day, data is provided on securities in which: 1) there are at least 10,000 shares in aggregate failed deliveries for the security for five consecutive settlement days, and 2) these failures constitute at least 0.5% of the issuer's total shares outstanding. Regulation SHO mandates that, if a clearing agent has had a fail-to-deliver position, that clearing agent, and the broker/dealer it clears for, must purchase securities to close out its fail to deliver position. Amended Regulation SHO states that any failure to deliver without an exemption must cover by the morning of T+4, which is one day after the short sale transaction has settled. If these conditions are not met, then the short seller and the firm the transaction was cleared through are not in compliance with Regulation SHO.
    Andrewsolkaf

Im glad I didnt have funds to free up and dump here.. If this is what I think it is then I can safely bet that the reports of the shares being under-valued by the anylysts was correct and the big three that were dumping it may be in hot water?? ANy thoughts?
    Andreymom

CALGARY, AB, Nov 03, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Coastal Pacific Mining Corp. (OTCBB:
    Angelcow

I'm pretty sure this stock is in a pump and dump right now, but I could be wrong. FYI- I picked it as my stock for the penny stock challenge this week just for kicks.
    AnnaKeync

Yep huge pump right now. However, do a little DD, may actually have something.... right.

I played this once last week, got out way to early, lol. Oh well, its way to steep now, and the ridiculous volume just screams shorting, and they will probably win soon.