As some of you know I work stock quite a bit different that the average investor. It was suggested that I post some info here and would be interested if anyone else works the market like I do. Have made a lot of money with about 6 stocks. I look for the bounce, get a piece of the action and get out. I only look for support and resistance lines. Here is what I did today. If you have a better idea would like to hear about it. Lnkd made me 764.40 in 23 minutes today. Went in with a thousand shares both times, in at 199.50 out 200.00 for a profit of 482.50 and then in at 199.20 out at 199.50 with a profit of 281.90

I like to work KO PNRA SO DUK URBN CLX NKE POT and with these I like to see what is bouncing the best. I start out looking at the 10 week candle chart and then go from there. LNKD is at the 10 week low so it will be interesting as to what it does.

My account was not made overnight. Yours will not either. You have to stick to a plan and put in many years. Be patient. Most investors are not patient. Work the good stocks, the ones that actually make money. No penny stocks, IPO's for me. Just good solid companies that actually sell millions of shares a day. You can make some good money with the market. Stick to it.