Thread: 5 Bagger in the next 2 weeks

Default 5 Bagger in the next 2 weeks

I'm not so sure about some of these 5 baggers that only trade a hundred thousand shares a day. It seems with intra-day leverage that I could buy the whole daily volume and manipulate it to hell.

Anyone have any insight as to how these companies get paid to hype a stock to allow insiders an escape route and when is the best time to sell?

I am studying this very had but there is so much information it is crazy.

I know, but why do I get that suspicion that somehow you're not the first to think of it?
    ChandaBull

Not really sure what you mean. But I re-read my post and I'm not sure what I mean either, LOL!

I guess I see these "pumps" as a firm being paid to promote a low volume stock in order to allow insiders to get out or simply a way for a small group to fleece the duped.

How can you sell 5000 shares in a hurry in a stock that trades 35,000 a day? I don't believe it can be done without a huge drop in price while you are trying to get out.

All I have to understand is that 9 out of 10 folks who get into this stock market end up losing money, now I understand what you are saying but before I get investigated by the SEC for doing something I shouldn't be doing, it's a whole lot simpler for me to realize that most of that crazy stuff I see most likely either doesn't work, is not what it seems, or is taking the kind of chances I don't want to be taking.

Do you guys ever hang out in the chat room? Normally I just see Wonder in there.