Thread: What's the best automated Forex trading software?

AnnaZukova

Default What's the best automated Forex trading software?

I found something called Shark 7.0 but I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with a similar automated program. I read that they can generally pull in 10X returns every quarter or better.

So you want an automated program, set it and forget, then the money rolls in, 10x a quarter.

Sorry, but you might as well ask for the secret recipe to turn lead into Gold.

Having said that, you will find what you're looking for in the marketing of these sorts of crappy systems. The marketing will certainly tell you what you want to hear, but then after they have your money, you'll find that not only will the returns promised not materilaise, but you'll be generating losses after losses.
    AntoinDolin

So Demo Pips > Real Pips ? I reckon it's syntax error.

Requires some programming skills though
    AntonPutna

Its not MT4. Take a look at th link and you will see.

For people with programming skills It would be great. They give you all the source code so you can modify the program to your individual requirements.

They say a few of the big boys use it, so it must have some credibility. It was too complicated for me so cannot share any real experiences. But if i could program, i would certainly take a look.