Thread: Federal, State Fuel Tax Rates Maps

Default Federal, State Fuel Tax Rates Maps

US maps of taxes on Gasoline and Diesel.

Also interactive versions; Gasoline, Diesel
    Adam7acauby

There are 3.78541 liters per US gallon. In 2012, taxes in Canada represented on average 39.3 cents per liter, which translates to ~$1.49 per gallon as compared to the 49.89 cents on average in the states.

Slightly off topic, I found a great app for finding gas with no Ethanol... runs on my droid and is called "Pure Gas". Helped me to find a station with no Ethanol not far from my house.

It is common to have Ethanol in regular gas? I thought it was an "optional" fuel source. We used to have one gas station in the neighborhood that sold it, now I would be hard pressed to find an ethanol station... perhaps I am thinking of something else?

In the US there is up to 10% ethanol in virtually all gasoline sold as motor fuel. " title="Angry" class="smiley"> It is hard to find without ethanol.

There is also a website that lists no ethanol stations. http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp For those like me, who still use dumbphones.

I use the one in Los Ranchos; is that the one you use? Love the no ethanol for small engines.