Thread: LXRP - Lexaria Corp

DarrylSanc

Default LXRP - Lexaria Corp

Chart is setting up to bounce off the support level and t/l

This one traded down and even broke support a few times, but each time it was whacked down it was painted back up. In this one small for a possible swing. Max pain set to a close below that support level. Holding for a test of that first resistance level.

Today's updated chart. trend line and support held over night.

Today several hits on the ask has taken the stop up from that correction. Wide spread now (.38x.55 at the time of this writing) so means people are either going to have to pay up for it, or someone is going to have to bring their selling price down. Bid support is pretty strong to support some selling into it. And the ask is really thin up to $1.00. I am still holding for a retest of that first resistance. But will exit some of my position on upward movement.

Posted to soon. Looks like people are going to pay up for it. Now currently .45 x .50

EDIT: While I was posting someone hit it again. Now .48 x .555 Last @ .52

Today we played whack a mole every time a bid would pop up they would take it out. Oddly when it got down to the .40s someone stepped in with a rather large bid for 50-100K shares. So I'm now going to set my stop loss on my holding to that level. If they start the whacking again tomorrow I may exit half the position.