Thread: AMMX opinions

Default AMMX opinions

I jumped in this morning and bought at .0095, below previous close to try to hit a dip. I was hoping that this conference 2/14 was going to drive some heavier volume, but no such luck so far today. I believe that this company is too big and well established, with too much real revenue to still be classified as a sub penny stock. Does anyone else share this idea? Any ideas?

There is already a thread on this stock. Guys, please use the search feature! Too many threads on same stocks these days.

http://onlinetradersforum.com/showth...ernational-Inc

But keep in mind, fundamentals don't mean shit.... The company could be lying out their ass. Have you been to their headquarters or seen products on store shelves? If not, don't believe a damn thing these POS companies say. These junk stocks always seem to get overseas orders, you know what I mean? Usually all BS to get you to buy their shares.

Trade the chart, make money, move on. Holding these things long-term is bad for your account and emotional state.

Thanks Blaine for your comment. I was hoping to hold on until Feb 14, then tune in to the conference and watch the stock. A hypothetical turn of events that I hope for is a similar situation to KALO during January of this year. Major upward move, then immediate correction from highs. Believe me, if a legendary trading day occurs, I'm getting out. Do you have any AMMX?
    http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=KALO

No, not liquid enough for me. But again, I still warn against listening to the story....

KALO was a pump and dump. I think you have a lot to learn about the penny stock game my friend.

I'm trading PTX & HXM right now.

So how did you see the increase in PTX coming? What are you doing differently. I want to learn whatever you will teach me