Thread: I need everyone's advice on this stock!! PLEASE

Default I need everyone's advice on this stock!! PLEASE

Hey guys, so I just started investing in stocks and I think I have a pretty good eye or instinct.. Unfortunately I bailed out on the last 3 stocks I bought just before they went up 4x the price I bought them at.. Anyways I am looking to put my money all in on the MJNA stock.. Right now MJNA is in the process of creating their medicine and going through all of the legal matters in different states.. In the future they hope to get the FDA to approve of their drugs although it may take a while.. The stock is currently at $0.18 with a 52 week low of $0.10 and a 52 week high of $2.25 So what do you guys think? Should I put my money in?

Don't know if this would be helpful but I dont think it's a good idea to invest everything in one place and all at once :?

if you are gambling (and not investing) and comfortable with losing it all, then yes. of course you could pick Butler to win the NCAA and probably get the same "odds"

your #1 concern "just starting" should be protecting your principal

These are contradictory statements. Prior to getting into these "investments" did you have a plan of action or did you just tell yourself... "I think" this looks good. What were your arguments to get into these stocks in the first place and what was your plan to get out??
    You said you just started "investing" yet you're obviously paying attention to the stocks or you wouldn't have gotten shaken out? Investors usually buy an hold based on fundamental reasons of the underlying company and they usually hold it for a long time. Once again.. what were those arguments to get in to the position in the first place.

You MUST be pretty confident in your ability to predict the future because it's absolutely gambling to go "all in" on one stock. If you can truly predict the future give me your name and address and I'll send all my money your direction and you can take a 20% cut of the profits.