Thread: Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

Default Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

Does anyone have any experience of Dubai Strategies? The cashmaster link(http://www.cash-master.com/dubaistrategies.htm) claims 40% per month and 2300% per year!!! Just the normal hype or any merit to the systems? I'm sure there used to be a myfxbook link to the live results on the blog but this seems to have gone now.
    Altondeeds

Yes, every day and profitable. Take a look at his blog. A lot of Net Trappers use his strategies too.

So you're making the claimed 40% per month from this?

A combination of NT and Dubai Strats made me just over 70% in September. I am not bothered at working out exact percentages of each trade. I also trade in ??'s a pip not pence. Someone somewhere else wrote that the claim was not made by DB but by A.N.Other. DB is a quiet modest kind of fellow, he does the hard work putting the strats together and proving them, and then running a daily live chatroom for his clients - unique in my experience. Others who do the marketing you may find are beyond his control. So why not now write to him via his blog? He will give you all the info that you request I am sure.

Don't recall asking for your advice Mr I, you asked for mine.
    As a professional economist with a lot of grey hair I think I can look after my bank account thanks. Now go and buy DB's ebook.