Thread: This market is ridiculous...

Connoror

Default This market is ridiculous...

How much farther can it go? It seems to be over-extended.

Check out the following stocks and tell me they aren't due for a down turn:

MSFT, EYE, DADE, BOL, SFA

I'm have PUT options in every single one of them. What a bad day and now horrible weekend.

wonder how the holiday shopping numbers a week from Monday (Nov 28th) will affect this pre-holiday rally
    CharliSoli

MSFT is taking a dip in the after-hours. I'm not sure if this is the beginning of a fall...but I thought Xbox 360 would help this company out. Am I missing something?

Well, first of all, the intentionally limited production of XBOX 360's to increase demand. Second of all, they are losing money on each unit they sell. They only make money from the kick backs they get from the companies producing games for the system.

re:

Well, aside from a few small investments my husband made, we are both in cash, right now, wondering if there's going to be a dip. They say that's a bullish sign. 8)

Cramer said today on his radio show re-cap (thestreet.com) that shorts in the hedge funds are going to be covering big time before the end of the year, so maybe that's what creates the so-called rally. At any rate, I don't want to pile onto the top of anything, because I'm not that bullish, I've been watching for dips to enter. Big ones. I do have some stocks picked out that I really like, though, so I am not negative, just unsure about the direction of the market right now.

The consumer is going to be looking for sales, imo, or free shipping on the internet.