Thread: Recorded Show

Default Recorded Show

Does anyone know of a site where I can listen to the recorded show? It's good to listen to during a break at work. Thanks.

That's just the Real Money show. I am looking for a recorded Mad Money Show.

You could also buy an XM radio and record the show on it, I believe it's channel 137. If you buy a MyFi (or other xm2go device) you can record the audio overnight during like the 9:00pm or midnight broadcast and listen to it the next day. I do the same thing with Bruce Williams on XM165.

The best part about recording it on my MyFi is that I can start listening to a 3-hour show at lunch, pause it until I get to the car in the evening, and then take it into the house and finish the show in the evening. I love it.

I've had mine for about a year now and I just discovered last week that I could get Cramer on it. Ive recorded his show every day since.

They really arent that expensive right now ($149-199 after Holiday rebates) compared to last season when they released at $349 and sold on eBay for up to $500. I spent three weeks searching the web trying to locate one and I was finally able to get one on a tip that Circuit City had some that they were "hiding" in their system. They were sneaky and showed it as an on-order on the product page but once you got to the shipping page it showed them being in stock. Anyway, I love mine and I have access to 4 hours of great financial radio each day (Bruce & Cramer).