Thread: Mad Money - Cramer Says Sell Off By Monday

Default Mad Money - Cramer Says Sell Off By Monday

I just heard the perma bull Cramer say to sell stocks and that a double dip is back on the table.

He was on Mad Money talking about it saying that we would have a big correction due to the passage of Obama care...The he was the featured guest on Kudlow and it was quite sobering listening to him..The last time he capitulated like this was back before the crash...

Wow! The chearleader for the markets is bearish??? Just yesterday he was taking the pulse of the market and he said it was healthy!!!!

What's changed since then??

Let me guess... he's going to blame it on the health care reform that is likely to go through when in fact the market has been in threat of double dipping for months now.

He is a puppet, on strings!

As soon as the markets closed today there were massive sell orders from JP Goldman and others (tradethenews)... It's not a suprise, now that they are out that he goes on his show and starts preaching double dip. I just wonder how much they paid him.

Sorry.... now that I go back and read more than the title I saw that you mentioned Obama care

Hey no problemo doublereed but it will be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out...

I just started listening to him, seems to have lots of followers. Wonder if he just wants in at better prices for himself and his buddies?