Im currently learning from the book Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques and once AGAIN it seems like Im having too detailed question to find the answer on my own via google. This is happening to me often that I cannot find in primary learning source or secondary ones (found/not found via google) answer due to potentially too exact info needed. So after searching on my own, the only option is to simply ask and both questions are related to Star Pattern:

http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com...eningStar.html

NOTE: I am referring in my questions to any and all kind of Star Patterns (I believe answers will be same for ALL), no matter if they are evening, shooting, morning and whatever other star exist. So im asking for all of so called Star Patterns.

NOTE2: In the book I am currently learning from says colors of candlesticks (red/green) are NOT important. Neither order of colors (e.g. first red then green then green once again OR first red then green then red OR first red then red then once again red, and so on). If your answers would having anything to do with colors, let me know please. Colors only define where trend is going to but for learning the method and strategy of Star Patterns they aren't so important.

So:

1. To be counted as Star Pattern I know heights (values/prices) of openings/closings are meant to *NOT* be on the same horizontal line: they can differ: some opening/closing (colors of candlesticks are irrelevant) is above or below the other opening/closing. But could you check the following photo and tell me if any situations from A to M (ignore second green in F, it is my accident sorry) are *NOT* defined as Star Pattern? Or they are all? :

With answer on this first question I would actually get the answer on exactly the same question: Is it acceptable in order to be defined as Star Pattern if openings/closings are all OR only few (so both cases: all and only few) of them on the same horizontal lines (same height/same price).