Thread: Looking for a Day Trading Options Simulator

Default Looking for a Day Trading Options Simulator

I am looking to day trade, in a simualted and life-like environment after the market is closed due to working during market hours.

Specifically I am looking to day trade SPY options.

I have utilized the search function on this forum as well as Web searches to no avail which is why I am posting here. Some simulators that I have found do not specify that I can day trade options. They only mention stocks and do not even mention ETFs.

Any recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thinkorswim is about as real as it gets. You'll have to create an account w/TDA but you don't have to have any $ in it to trade the paper trading feature. The level 2 feed is delayed but charts are real time.

Not hyped at all. I'm probably one of the few gamers who played RDR and didn't like it. I like westerns and open world games, but so many of the mechanics of the game irritated me. I'll be waiting for Rock Star's game after RDR2 whatever that might be.

Hyped? No. I actually didn't like the first Red Dead that much, particularly the Mexico portion of the game. It was a total slog. I'll keep an eye on it for sure, though.

Come on! You guys are making me not hyped about it!