So I thought I'd try my hat at this last fall, and my first purchase (IMGG at .405), turned out great when I sold a few months later at 1.15. I'm still hoping that QASP pans out and we see .04 or .05, but other than that I have definitely made some bad picks, most recently SFIO and MMUH.

With my current employment situation, I really need to find a way to make some extra money on the side doing this kind of thing. I am not counting on this trading to pay my mortgage or my rent, but I also am not going to be getting any decent raise at work anytime soon, if you know what I mean.

For those on here that have had success, it seems like most people are having success by making profits of 10-20 percent, sometimes more, and then continuing to flip in and out. Is that a correct statement? I guess I went into this hoping to find that one stock that would hit a 400 or 500 percent return. While that does happen every once in a while, I have started to learn not to put too much effort into that pursuit.

My question is, what is the best way to go about learning how to be a better trader and flipper? Like I said, I got into a few pennies that I felt pretty good about, and thought I new what I was doing, and then I just lost a fair amount of coin. Basically, where do I go from here???

Truth is, I've made most of my choices lately based on what I have read on here. I just don't know where else to get my information. I'm not much of a business person, so I don't really follow developments in the finance/business world each day.

thanks in advance for the advice...