Thread: Interesting

AustinBeign

Default Interesting

I was searching for the best price on some 3M Fastbond NF (non flammable) contact adhesive. Low VOC and it works much better than the DAP product.

Anyhow I found a good price and a very reasonable basic ground shipping on Zoro Tools. ((free shipping offer on $50+ but i'm only after a quart. Shipping $5)) I put in in the shopping cart and signed up. Then I left it sit there, closed the page. I decided I would go back and order on Friday.
    autohituld

hours later I got an email from then reminding me I had left the adhesive in the cart. Plus a $5 off code for a purchase of $25 or more. Two day time limit. That'll work and pay for the shipping. Just thought I'd mention it.
    avhmnra

I find that happens on a lot of sites. It has happened to me on at least two occasions I can think of (electronics parts, lights, etc). Even if you are ready to place the order, it is worth it to leave it in your cart and leave the site for a day or so. Almost without fault they will give you some kind of incentive to place the order. Good to know, and confirms my suspicions. Thanks for sharing.

Anything I want to buy from Northern Tools I just look at it a few times over a week or so and eventually they send an online coupon for that very product
    AvisHaugen

Yep sort like magic.....