If you're familiar with the use of MetaEditor, you can use it to change the pairs to suit your desires in Basket8. This way, you'll call specific case numbers of your required pairs. You'll be doing this in the later "graphical" setup. It truly does make it easier to use. Just be sure of two things: Keep a written copy of which pairs are in which cases and don't forget to click "Compile" before you exit MetaEditor, or you lose your changes. To change entries, find the cases and use backspace to set pairs inside quotes.

My suggestion is to build your cases with with compatibility of pairs or specific trade needs. Example: My Case 6 holds the six XXXJPY pairs,minus the GBPJPY. I know that the JPYs can sync up at times and move together (a great trade to catch) so Case 6 is ready to be triggered. Use this mindset as you construct your cases.

Yes, there's new things, terminology et all when it comes to baskets. Most confusion rises from use of an offline chart to trade with. Before you ask, I don't know. I'm your typical "monkey see, monkey do." LOL If something works, I don't need to know "why."