I got interested in this when I ran across a mention of it months ago. However, there was nothing available, anywhere. Last month, I was on a forum and found it! Info was splashed over 58 pages of posts. It wasn't an easy scenario to be followed. However, I saw the opportunity and went for it, applying what I read.

First off, you do NOT have to understand the "why" of baskets, only the "how." I have boiled down the setups to 3-5 steps each. I will start with the most simple basket setup first. Learn it. It's easy. Learning it will make the more graphical setup easier.

I'll get the simple method posted this afternoon. I know, it's Friday. Loss of signal occurs in about 4 hours. However, you'll be ready for Monday. I'll be here all weekend to help with questions. You've only thought about single pairs up til now. You need to start thinking in "multiple" pairs. Which pairs follow each other or a commodity we have access to? With the simple method, you'll be locked into trading 8 or 14 pair. The better method will allow easier changes. But, first things first.