PDA

View Full Version : Any help will be appreciated

AlfredBete
07-24-2016,
Hi all. I have recently been trying to teach myself how to invest using binary options. I want to use binary options as a secondary income although of all goes well I could make it my main source of income. I have been using an online demo account with a regulated broker and have been watching videos trying to learn trading strategies. I have found that when I try using these strategies myself they are very random although I have increased the demo account balance I can see that it's down to luck does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve my knowledge and possibly learn strategies.

Andersenhek
07-27-2016,
Hi there,
Knowing nothing about investments and bidding I saw an add about BigOption, and stupidly I fell into the trap of false promises.
I paid the beginner rate to start the account $250, I then received an email asking for more personal details etc, I also received a call asking to make a bigger investment. It was at this stage that I got concerned that the marketing brochure they were advertising was not true. I have not submitted my documents and asked to stop the process, I have also asked that they return my $250. I have heard nothing from them since, my fear now is that they take money out my account without my consent.

Angewygom
07-27-2016,
You posted so much - I'm gonna do it your style - Thank you "Copy & Paste". Spam post above. Experience taught me following a Joker like you above (my dear "friend" jamesscott) will result in the follower NOT MAKING MONEY.