PDA

View Full Version : IQ Options Virus issue?

bpcs9ucv
07-19-2016,
Hey everyone, Just a question that I dont see an answer to... Iq Options site https://eu.iqoption.com/traderoom to be precise... Is A: Firewalled and B: Antivirus program stops the page from sending out info see image below. Im curious has anyone else seen this?? It only appears when trying to navigate to the IQ options link

Braishpaipimi
07-19-2016,
Alos if you google this it seems people have the same issue, surely a reputable trading site shouldn't be like this??

amediaduM
07-21-2016,
EDIT: I originally had a sentence here discussing past and present action on AA, but that would defeat the purpose of this post. I'd rather this make readers think about the bigger picture of trading/investing than a simple "Why AA did blah, blah, blah...." So next time, before entering a trade, ask yourself; "why buy now?" and "what is my exit plan?" If you don't know the answer to both, get back to the basics and find your strategy.

alutixusini
07-22-2016,
Hello BT,

Your comment is well taken. In general the plan should always be to buy low and sell high. Simplistic, but hard to do LOL.

I think AA is a buy right now because it is TEMPORARILY lower in PRICE. The major risks are Fed action this week and also China & Middle East. Good thing is any drop touched off by those risks would just make the buying opportunity much better.

amopabila
07-23-2016,
I suppose we could start the argument what is high and what is low?

6 months ago AA was at $12. At that point it was at 52 week highs. With the buy low, sell high strategy those who saw it as 'high' at 12 may have missed the run, and now they want to buy when its 'lo w' at $16?

See my point? One persons low is another persons high and vice versa.

The whole buy low sell high strategy is extremely generic and can have different opinions between different traders. I'd rather see specific trade plans with why & when. Me personally, I seek to find and teach entries based on specific price action (supply & demand) indicating the stock is headed in that direction. I can create a plan based on the recent action to simplify entry and exit thus attempting to minimize emotion and not pure gambling for 'lows'. Just my 2 cents.