PDA

View Full Version : Brent chart not updating

atabalulah
06-11-2016,
Hi,
The BRN 08-16 (Daily) chart is not loading data after 31/05/2016. I am using Kinetick - End Of Day (Free) data. I am not having issues with any other Instruments.

Please could you help?

Thanks in advance

Aveleoau
06-12-2016,
Thank you for your post.

I tested BRN 08-16 on my end and I had no issue loading data up to June 13th (yesterday's settlement). Please follow the steps below to reset your instruments:

Disconnect from any open account connections
From the NinjaTrader Control Center, go to Tools > Options...
Select the Data tab
Click on 'Reset Instruments'

You will need to restart NinjaTrader for the instrument reset to take effect. Upon restarting NinjaTrader, please connect to your real-time Kinetick data feed and try opening a new chart for BRN 08-16.

Are you able to load the more recent data now?

atqnadajga
06-13-2016,
Hi Christopher,
I have completed the steps and the new chart is still only showing data up to 31/05/2016...

acekuwihaz
06-15-2016,
Can you confirm that you created a new chart for BRN 08-16 instead of using an existing template/workspace?

Which chart interval are you using (tick, minute, day, etc.)?

Which market data connection(s) are you using? Open market data connections will be listed as a green bars in the bottom-left of your NinjaTrader Control Center.

Are you connecting to any data providers besides the Kinetick End Of Day feed? If yes, what is your connection order?

I look forward to assisting you.

awidusauehewi
06-15-2016,
Hi Christopher,
I can confirm that I did create a new chart.

In answer to your questions:

I am using Day interval
I am only using Kinetick - End Of Day, which is showing in green in the bottom left-hand corner of my Control Centre
As above, I am only using Kinetick - End Of Day