PDA

View Full Version : Analysis Tools

BurtonKr
06-11-2016,
Hello,

I'm curious if anyone could help me identify some analysis tools that can do all or some of the following:

- Establish filter criteria historically; in other words, identify a particular behavior (i.e. % gain, % loss) for a particular day in history, or for a set of days or range of days
- Show historical data following a particular behavior (i.e. two years of open / close following a particular event, milestone or behavior)
- Has ability to "build" a portfolio using historical data based on various criteria (i.e. to test algorithms using historical data)
- Has interface to historical data to as many indices as possible

Any help is really appreciated, along with perspectives and thoughts on various tools.

THanks again!

Charlespr
06-12-2016,
Alternative (cheaper) - find charting service where customer support would be willing to listen your ideas. If they consider your ideas good they may implement them and you will have access to these filter as well as other traders

crumuddy
06-13-2016,
You could consider using an automated trader to help with finding this specific data and even making the buy/sell decissions on this. I sponsor a company called Cool Trader Pro. This is a fully automated stock trading platform that you can configure all your algorithums and it will find the stocks and even make the decisions. You can reach out to me at my email or phone below for more info or even check out the link below as well.

admin
06-14-2016,
Analysis tools provide you with a real-time data of finances, and information about the opportunities to invest. At the same time market analysis tools help you to learn basic technical analysis of finances and help you to handle stocks and data of the futures.