PDA

View Full Version : How do I ask Cramer about a stock???

Alopleevede
06-06-2016,
I have searched for a place to ask Jim about specific stocks. Can someone help???

alyssaoe3
06-06-2016,
The best way to get a reply would be to call in to the show. Maybe even calling before the show starts. I remember them saying something of a time delay in case he says something that he should not.
With email address you have ask your question. Then copy your text and wait for a response with the disclaimer. Now that you have the disclaimer with the attachment you can past your question to it again or retype your question.
Getting a reply would like be hitting the lottery. As you noticed he does not have the time to read many if any emails. I think the emails he gets are a way of judging how many people are watching. Also if enough of them ask or say the same thing he will respond.

AndrewMaf
06-07-2016,
I asked a question via email and received a special phone number to call, it was not the 1800. He needs to stay partially on his topic, if you hit the ball on the head and ask a question that is within in topic you will receive the special number to call.

Angelo403kr
06-09-2016,
Hi,
Gald that you were able to get an answer and clarify the answer in question.
Question did you have to ask your question more than once? Did you get an answer that was more than one word? Was the information helpful? How detailed was the information.
You are right when he does not mention a stock for a while, either he does not like it or is buying it. I do not think it applies to the lighting round. Although the show is delayed a few minutes before broadcast, I do not think the lighting round applies.
Ever notice how some people ask about a stock that he has been talking about. I can only think that they want to promote that stock higher.

AntisseEthels
06-10-2016,
He states that he does not give anyone personal advice on stock picks or their portfolios. If you want to send a question in to be read on the show, they will send you a special email form to submit with legal releases. Write to the address that Thierry gave you or you can try calling in to the Lightening Round.

He doesn't have time for long stories or individual scenarios and actually gets ticked if you try, especially in the LR, so just throw the stock name out and let 'er roll. There is also a radio show you can try calling, if you like.

He did answer me, once, but I wasn't asking for anything for myself or expecting a reply. He was just laughing at something I wrote. That was a surprise and probably doesn't happen too often. He's busy and has hundreds of thousands of viewers, hopefully more and more every week. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png