PDA

View Full Version : Trade Columns Not Resetting

daifasgh79
05-26-2016,
I created several Market Analyzer instances yesterday for my different accounts.Each has PositionSize, UnrealizedProfitLoss, RealizedProitLss, ProfitLoss, and TradedContracts.
I closed NT after close of trading. When I opened it again yesterday evening and reattached my accounts, all of the trade data was still there. It kept accumulating data througout today's session even though the strategy trade data in the Control Center reset to zero before the beginning of trading. All of my instruments are futures. The only instrument that reset after trading was the DAX, which re-set to zero after the overnight session--strangely, it kept the previous day's data throughout that session before setting afterward.
Is there any way that I can reset the trade data in Market Analyzer?

Daniellgope
05-27-2016,
Thank you for your post.

Is this trading data (related to the open positions) in this Market Analyzer window held over from the previous trading session?

With respect to the trading data in this Market Analyzer window, was this for a Live or simulation account?

DaniI31908
05-27-2016,
All positions were closed in the sessions in which they were opened.
All of the accounts were live and each account was opened in a separate Market Analyzer instance. Accounts are at PFGBest and IB.

Darrelfer
05-29-2016,
It sounds like your trade data from the US markets had not yet been ‘reset’ on the brokers’ end so you were still able to view these data. Are there any additional details that I am not considering or is the understanding accurate?

dauonncr84
05-30-2016,
The Interactive Brokers Workstation, which NT is connected to, has trade data solely from the current session. In the Market Analyzer it's generally showing the current and the former session. Some of my sessions are 24/7 and some are ETH. This doesn't seem to be a factor with this issue as the the trade data in the Market Analyzer instances is incorrect in both cases.
The FDAX, which had zero'd all of its columns after the session close yesterday morning is again showing two days of trading P&L except for the TradedContracts, which is showing zero (there were no new DAX trades last night so I don't know if the .Traded Contracts is properly reflecting last night or improperly reflecting two nights of trading).
All of my PFGBest accounts are showing two days of data in the Market Analyzer.
As the IB Trader Workstation has updated properly, I don't understand why NT, which gets its data from there, hasn't.
Any help you could give me would be appreciated.