PDA

View Full Version : BMT is uncharacteristic of the trading community!

gxrvvjuxuhn
04-20-2016,
BMT is uncharacteristic of the trading community!
I registered originally on futures.io (formerly BMT) a looong time ago, but didn't really spend any time on futures.io (formerly BMT) until recently. I wished I would have made futures.io (formerly BMT) my main stay of education 2.5 years ago.

But I have been around the block on many other forums, and futures.io (formerly BMT) seems almost uncharacteristic of the rest of the trading community. By that I mean there seems to be a certain sense of "Sharing" that just doesn't exist anywhere else.

On most of the other forums, every once and a while you will see someone who seems interested in sharing things with others. But usually, there is always some caveat somewhere that you don't realize until you have already invested a lot of time in something. Wether it comes down to someone wanting to sell you something, or finding out that the person explaining something has never traded the method they portend to explain, but wish to keep whatever allegedly makes them profitable a big secret.

harolddunegannfe
04-23-2016,
I registered originally on futures.io (formerly BMT) a looong time ago, but didn't really spend any time on futures.io (formerly BMT) until recently. I wished I would have made futures.io (formerly BMT) my main stay of education 2.5 years ago.

But I have been around the block on many other forums, and futures.io (formerly BMT) seems almost uncharacteristic of the rest of the trading community. By that I mean there seems to be a certain sense of "Sharing" that just doesn't exist anywhere else.

On most of the other forums, every once and a while you will see someone who seems interested in sharing things with others. But usually, there is always some caveat somewhere that you don't realize until you have already invested a lot of time in something. Wether it comes down to someone wanting to sell you something, or finding out that the person explaining something has never traded the method they portend to explain, but wish to keep whatever allegedly makes them profitable a big secret.

So, 'Respek' to those that help out.

Glad you like it here... just don't make the mistake of saying you are for or against "Big Gov'ment Entitlements" ... and you'll be fine...

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"

Heactalampilt
04-24-2016,
LOL, that must have been a thread I hadn't seen, but I DEFINITELY have an opinion on that

hhhtvoyk91
04-25-2016,
Hail to the chief!
Great point Forrestang!

All the "Respek" goes directly to BigMike. He's really gifted with the type of leadership that makes this place comfortable compared to other forums.

It takes a huge effort on his part.

Thanks BigMike!