PDA

View Full Version : how to mark unread post read?

idixuzse
04-18-2016,
how to mark unread post read?
When I login, there is a number (for example 57) for my unread post, and I can click on the list to read or click on clear to set all of them "read".

What if I'm only interested in some of the stop and not all the top, How do I set some of them as read? Do I really have to go into each one of them?

Incodaideacig
04-20-2016,
When I login, there is a number (for example 57) for my unread post, and I can click on the list to read or click on clear to set all of them "read".

What if I'm only interested in some of the stop and not all the top, How do I set some of them as read? Do I really have to go into each one of them?

To set posts as read, you have three options. 1) Read them, 2) mark the subforum as read, or 3) use the 'mark all posts read' function. To mark the subforum as read, go to the subforum then at the top click 'Forum Tools' then 'Mark this Forum Read'.

Mike

Ilonahony
04-20-2016,
Hello Mike,

Is the "Mark Forums Read" feature working as intended or is it broken?

When I click the link posted above I receive the following message:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

However the "Clear" feature located on the top right of my screen does work.

insilliamMow
04-21-2016,
I think it's another problem here, try to go back on the main page, then try again the same procedure.