PDA

View Full Version : Market replay data is difficult to plot

fnipdmhy97
04-05-2016,
Downloaded NT compatible data from Market Replay Server

Open NT 7

Connected to Market Replay Connection

Entered username and password provided by email

Control Center lower left corner shows connected to replay 101 (Green)

Market Replay Playback Box appeared

FILE/NEW/CHART with the idea that this chart would be the device to graph the Market Replay Data and would allow me to practice manual call making.

CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO PLOT

fuelomeerry
04-07-2016,
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

To clarify, was data downloaded from NinjaTrader servers via the File > Utilities > Download Replay Data menu or through a third-party service like MarketReplayData.com?

GayleCloug
04-08-2016,
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen314 View Post
Downloaded NT compatible data from Market Replay Server

Open NT 7

Connected to Market Replay Connection

Entered username and password provided by email

Control Center lower left corner shows connected to replay 101 (Green)

Market Replay Playback Box appeared

FILE/NEW/CHART with the idea that this chart would be the device to graph the Market Replay Data and would allow me to practice manual call making.

CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO PLOT
username/password not need for market replay. You can use a free @SIM key...

So what instrument did you download? Which days?

Did you hit PLAY?

You need historical data to backfill anything on the chart.. if you don't have that, you'll see NOTHING.

So hit PLAY and get your dates straight... if still an issue - post an image to the forum to help NT_SUPPORT..

Glatilliawmal
04-08-2016,
Data was downloaded from MarketReplayData.com and stored in a special folder for NT to read. Also tried downloading the Market Replay files (on my computer) using the historical data manager but got an error: Import field separator could not be located.

Just trying to get the market replay data to plot

Geormameaxy
04-09-2016,
Hello,

Thank you for clarifying.

Which date and instrument are you trying to play back? (For example, ES 06-16 data for 4/24/2016)

If you right click in the Market Replay control window and select Available Data, what Level I begin and end times are shown for this instrument and date?