PDA

View Full Version : Is this already created in excel or something I could use?

sovetniki_gex
03-25-2016,
I am new to posting in here so I apologize if I have not read through the hundreds if not thousands of other posts and comments.

I am looking to find out if anyone has created an excel sheet that has the following series of information ( I have found one showing the RSI, Bollinger bands and CCI) in excel, but I am looking to find out if it is possible to find the the patterns created and identified by thepatternsite.com , with the ability to use with additional indicators a conditional format to buy or sell based off additional conditions.

Basically what I'm looking for is something I can't get out of my head which I posted on linkedin:

Sqiqlaqi
03-25-2016,
My main problem is I don't know how to code and feel overwhelmed and frustrated by no one around me able to walk me through the process or I get too many distractions and I fail to figure anything out to test.

I am looking at sites like thepatternsite.com, and books like "Getting started in candelstick charting" by Tina Logan and would love to try to connect the implications of doji hammer, and other highly profitable found candlestick patterns with ma 50, 100, 200 or well you get the idea, using other indicators like self-identified supply and demand consolidation breakout zones and other methods.

I am 100% confident my method is fool proof (until proven otherwise which then, I would then re-look to add or change other conditional formating requirements to buy or sell.)

Spikeoa
03-26-2016,
Originally Posted by waterscalming View Post
I am new to posting in here so I apologize if I have not read through the hundreds if not thousands of other posts and comments.

I am looking to find out if anyone has created an excel sheet that has the following series of information ( I have found one showing the RSI, Bollinger bands and CCI) in excel, but I am looking to find out if it is possible to find the the patterns created and identified by thepatternsite.com , with the ability to use with additional indicators a conditional format to buy or sell based off additional conditions.

Basically what I'm looking for is something I can't get out of my head which I posted on linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/break...spock-articles

I want to trade, but I don't feel comfortable trading, until I can backtest my theory of different ifs, ands, ors, and/or buts concept effectively.

StanleyMum
03-28-2016,
Thank you for the reply, however I'm looking to create it myself, I just if anything would like to get some idea of what sites (applications) to use to create this...

Maybe it is just me, but I don't see the logic of paying someone to code for something the code is suppose to be profitable.

Either the coding is flawed, or the method is flawed and needs to go back to rout 1 again to retest and reformulate the right answer.