PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Day Trade to Win

Simontlfe
03-24-2016,
Hello,

I am considering looking into this company: Day trade to win, I just don't wanna get scammed, do any of you experience Emini Traders have some input for me?

SMKY
03-25-2016,
No idea, but there's so much free information about on here and on the internet regarding every possible trading strategy you can think of thast you NEVER need to pay for a course.

Find a method that you think suits you and then either demo trade it or trade it for pennies and build from there.

If you're still unsure post here what type of trading you'd like to do...scalping, day trading, swing trading etc and someone will try and point you in the right direction

Sleereusalf
03-25-2016,
Courses like this, promsing effortless rewards through trading systems are -without exception- a complete waste of money. The information is generally basic, wrong, and can be found for nothing by a quick google. I have been in retail broking for over 10 years, and have yet to see one make money for anyone but the owner. They make money by charging for the course, taking a cut of the revenue you pay their 'moninated' broker or both.

If a website or mailshot uses the words 'effortless', 'free' or 'system' it's never going to be worth it. Banks will pay the brightest mathematicians hige sums to work out trading strategies; is it really likely ayou can beat them by paying a couple of hundred bucks for a 'system'?

snicaengats
03-27-2016,
Hi All,

I bought this course in Jan 09 and traded a sim account on NT for a few weeks to see if it actually works.

The course is well structured and looks good but the stops are very wide, 6pnts with a
2pnt target. Needless to say I did not have a positive result during my trading. The worst of it all is that I asked for a refund based on his policy and I provied him with evidence. Still waiting for a response from him and it's been two weeks already.. Not holding my breath... Paypal also can not help me out as the item was not purchased from eBay..some quirk in their policy.