PDA

View Full Version : scams or not

AngelaSand
03-19-2016,
there are some sites on line that advertise a system that consistantly generates 15-20% profit a day. Do they exist? Is it worth having a look at what they have to say at least or should you just stay away and work on your own systems?
I'm sure many of you like me have paid good money for information that promised the world but did'nt deliver. Do any of you still look at everything or do you stick to your guidelines?

Let me know.
Cheers
Mike White

anohoyuluj
03-19-2016,
Ask for a free trial and if they wont give one then dont believe them. If they are that good then they will have the confidence to give a free trial knowing that it delivers on its promise.

AntonioVaK
03-22-2016,
I think they are mostly scams ... in the if its hard to believe its not true mold ... but I wouldnt give a free trial if I was them. I have let two traders have little bits of software I custom built for them on the understanding that they would pay up when the software worked. LOL. Guess what - time to rachet up the cynicism one level.

AntonioVem
03-25-2016,
I don’t know about free trials, I’m amazed these guys can be arsed to get out of bed in the morning.

To put this in perspective, a quick back of the envelope calculation shows that a 15 percent daily ROI with a ?10.00 (ten pounds) stake gives you the following:

30 days = ?662
40 days = ?2678
50 days = ?10,836
60 days = ?43,840
70 days = ?177,357
80 days = ?717,508

E&O are all mine.

I guess it depends on what they mean when they say "consistent"?

HTH

Cheers

Mayfly