PDA

View Full Version : The Master Trader Home Study Course

DocAndMed
03-05-2016,
This is my first post, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I wanted to tell you about a system that I have been following now for around 6 months. I've purchased quite a few trading systems, including Vince Stanziones (groan). The system is contained in the Master Trader Home Study Course - http://www.idermarketing.co.uk .

For the first time in my trading endeavours, I can confidently say that I actually now win more than I lose. So far I have made around ?8,500 following this system.

The course is written by a guy called Ishmail Downes, and is strongly influenced by the Jesse Livermore Trading Secret, "How To Trade in Stocks". The system is based on medium term trades, and most of my trades so far have been in profit right from the start. The approach to the system is very unique, and as soon as I read it I knew it would work.

The course is very easy to understand and is written in lay terms. I think the best part is that there is a section of the course that deals with your phsycology, and Ishmail uses a hard hitting story about his past to help with fear.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anybody else is using this system, and do you have any ideas on how I can improve my results even further.

Cheers!!!

DonaldMug
03-06-2016,
thanks for pointing us to this site - I have signed up for the free 7 lessons on stock-trading.

Whats in the course that isnt in the lessons ?

As an aside, there are some interesting things you might want to know:

The course sells for ?269.95.
Vince Stanziones course-book sells for about ?300, I believe.

There is a phrase in the IDER website that says "Would you be willing to work ( if thats the right word ) a maximum of 30 minutes a day with a proven system that can earn you ?400+ a day ?"

The only problem I have with that:
"Just imagine what it would be like to make ?2,000+ per week from working (if that's the right word) from home.."
The above phrase comes from Vinces website !! That ?2000 a week is - strangely enough - $400 a day !!
The phrasing is strangely familiar.

This Ishmael guy; started out with debts, owing money, was desperate, found out about trading, paid off his debts, now is rich etc.

Funnily enough, Darren Winters started out this way as well - owing money, was desperate, found out about trading, made a fortune, etc.

dreadeprava
03-07-2016,
Dont take my word for the phrases.

Vinces website is www.thefinancialtrader.co.uk (http://www.thefinancialtrader.co.uk)

see for yourselves the similarities.

EdwardBind
03-07-2016,
I agree 100%. When I first read the letter I was very skeptical becuase it all sounded a bit to biz-op, if you know what I mean! What made it even worse, was that I had bought Vinces Stanziones Course and I was well dissapointed.

I think I beleive the sales letter though, becuase inside of the course Ishmeal talks about his life, in particular he sayz he has multiple sclerosis. He seems like a really genuine guy. He really gave me the feeling that he wrote the course first and formost to share his system, and makie money secondarily.

Whether he is linked to Vince Stanzione and that other fella, I personally don't think so, but then again you never know!

Dwightbugh
03-07-2016,
Someone has a winning system that he then sells for a mere trifle.