PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself here!

abawasep33
02-29-2016,
Hi everyone!

Like most day traders, I blew up my account a couple times and lost enough money to make most grown men weep. After I regrouped I started trading with common sense and with control of my emotions.

Later, I decided I wanted a forum to share my ideas as well as learn from others. I created my blog on April 17th, 2009 in order to meet this goal, as well as hold myself accountable for my trades and actions. I wanted a way to be able to lookback and ensure I was following my own advice.

The blog introduced me to a lot of fellow traders, some struggling, some doing exceptionally well. Talking with them everyday has really helped my trading and given me a lot of new ideas as well. In turn, I hope that I have provided them something useful that helps in their trading.

Since the blog did very well I decided to create this forum, and it was born June 11th, 2009. The forum was designed with the specific goal of having a small community of traders focused on making money. There are other sites out there but I never really felt at home with many of them, their userbase is too focused on proving someone wrong instead of trying to help.

You can find some more information about me in my profile.

AlimypwDind
03-01-2016,
He Mike and All,

i am a full time student since 9 years.
I've never really worked for a boss and that is good.
I make money and i lose money, but i can live.

i have a diploma in geoinformatic and make now my master thesis.
i started trading 3 years back. first time one futures now on forex.

my goal is an ats, a money making machine.

i have a simple plan to make cash, i jump with direction of trend pick 10 pips and shutdown the system.

i am interested on neural networks like this http://dynamicnotions.blogspot.com and so on.

Best regards and good forum feeling
Arne

afoqafozurer
03-01-2016,
Thanks Mike for the forum.

As many I also lost money for years. My turnaround started last year realizing the importance of not loosing and good money management. I did mainly stocks so far and swing trading.

Hope to pick up how to do futures here.

Main platform is NT .... hoping to automate a little and be able to do the US market during our Australian nights.

Akascharom
03-02-2016,
Mike,

Glad to join this fourm, hopefully this fourm will be successful like BLOG!!!!!!

SSS

AleksAsmir
03-04-2016,
Hi Mike,

Thank you! I'm glad to be here and be a part of all this. And Congratulations on all this. You've done an amazing and a wonderful job!

/George