PDA

View Full Version : Take advantage of upcoming market event with this simple 2-part options trade

LucyLawler
02-25-2016,
There's a market event about to happen where you can use a simple 2-part options trade to go after double or even triple digit returns...

...in as little as 1 day after the event takes place.

Similar events in the past have produced profit potential of:
88.5% trading Facebook (in just 1 day)...
194.2% trading Apple (in 27 days)...
216% trading Yahoo (in 20 days)...

MahaliaSol
02-27-2016,
In the last major market crash, many people watched their portfolios get sliced in half, losing 50% or more of their value...

That's painful. But what's even more painful is that there was a simple way to avoid that huge loss by implementing a sneaky sort of "insurance" trade.

And because many of the world's smartest investors all agree that we're due for ANOTHER major market crash any day now...

- you NEED to have a strategy in place to survive it.

That's why you should watch this short new training video that teaches you how to protect your portfolio with this "insurance" trade.

lvympcop36
02-28-2016,
That's because I teach you my stock trading replacement strategy that uses a clever technique that lets you go after double and triple digit returns even if the market crashes through everybody else's stop loss orders.

(It all has to do with knowing how to "lock in" the exact amount you're willing to risk on every trade - to the penny.)

mamaekomCirm
02-29-2016,
-which includes the awesome trade candidate software for all 12 of the strategies I've been hinting about all week.

(But it will be a very tight, limited enrollment.)

Watch Video #3 for more information on how to try it out...

marikt3
03-01-2016,
Are you excited about my new Options Profit Mastery program that's being released next Monday?

You can definitely feel the excitement online...

I just posted a "video answer" to one of my blog questions where I reveal my 5-part formula that tells you exactly how many options contracts to trade.